Wednesday 27 March 2013

Final Logo

After discussing our individual logo ideas as a group we came up with an idea which consisted of different aspects from all our designs. As a group we came up with the production company name of 'Reel Creations' and decided to go with a monochrome scheme for our actual logo design. Our reasoning for this is because we believe that by following this colour our company will look more professional and as though our films are aimed at a more mature audience. 

Our finalised decision on the name 'Reel Creations' was based on the audience research we carried out asking which production company name they believed to be best suited.


This is a member from my group, Lewis Broughton's design for the production label. As a group we think this looks effective as it is simple yet relevant. Therefore, I am going to play about with this design to form a separate logo which is very similar but is my own work.

From looking at the French company 'CHANEL' particularly after doing work experience with them, I noticed that they had an especially classy and elegant way about them and for that reason I thought that this was the type of look I wanted for my film company as CHANEL is seen as being desirable and I wanted this to be the look of my company.




No comments:

Post a Comment