Monday 18 March 2013

What is a 25 word pitch?


This is a word cloud which I generated using 'Tagxedo' after enterring the key word 'pitch' and a website with the definiton on it. I chose to use it to see what key words it generated from the word 'pitch' in order to get an idea to explain it in a simplistic way. However I found it would be much more useful and understandable if I explained this myself.

A twentyfive word pitch is like the blurb of a book yet even shorter. It explains a very brief outline of the story without giving the entire plot away. The twist is it needs to sound enchanting and gripping so that a person feels interested in the film.

Below I have used 'Worlde' and I entered words which I think linked with the idea of a twenty five word pitch and in particular my film which is why words such as romance have been incorporated into it. I found this was a better choice to use as I was able to enter them myself and therefore could decide what words I thought suited what I was explaining best in a simple, eye catching way.




Below this post somewhere, there is a post which I created using 'Padlet' and used this website to show my initial ideas I generated for a 25 word pitch. This post contains many different pitch's I came up with however I am still getting verbal feedback concerning which is thought to be the most enthralling.

No comments:

Post a Comment