Tuesday 19 March 2013

Logo Influences


Here I have put together my very own moodboard containing many diverse logos covering all industrys from fashion retail, to gaming, to food, to alcohol, I even had a ski resort logo on there and many more.

I noticed that a vast majority of the logos were singularly just text and also noticed that this seemed to be the case most often with clothing associated logos and make up. However, products which involved hair care, and drinks often had imagery to go with them. I believe this is perhaps as they are able to be linked to a fruit, plant or something which they can use as a foundation for a logo containing an imagine whereas make up, retail and marketing departments may prefer to use just text of a particular font style and colour as they want their product to seem classy and sophisticated.

No comments:

Post a Comment